• Two parcels of land in a convenient and picturesque location on the edge of the small village of Llangolman close to the Preseli mountains.
• The land composing Lot 1 is currently laid to pasture with approx. 3 acres of woodland.
• The land of Lot 2 is contained within a single level enclosure adjoining Lot 1.
• Suitable for a wide range of uses including grazing or a conservation project.
• The land is situated on the western outskirts of the village of Llangolman, approx. 2.5 miles east of Maenclochog.
Lot 1 (11.50 acres): £60,000 – Under Offer
Lot 2 (2.94 acres): £30,000
This is an opportunity to purchase two connected parcels of land in a convenient and picturesque location with suitability for a wide range of uses including grazing or a conservation project. The parcels extend to 14.44 acres in all, of which 11.50 acres of land and woodland is available in Lot 1 and 2.94 acres of enclosed level pasture land is available as Lot 2.
Access is provided via points fronting on to the roadside of the main vehicle route on the western outskirts of the village of Llangolman.
Lot 1 (11.50 acres land and woodland): OS Sheet number SN1126; Field numbers 6805, 5994, 5399, 5095 and 4197.
Lot 2 (2.94 acres enclosed level grazing land): OS Sheet number: SN1127; Field numbers 6807 and 6208.
Grid reference SN 116269.