For Sale by Private Treaty
Farmland at Ty Grug, Puncheston, Haverfordwest
(approximately 81.17 acres, available either as a whole or in two separate lots).
• Lot 1 – Approximately 43.62 acres of farmland situated on either side of the road that runs between Puncheston and Trecwn. Divided into three blocks (see plan attached).
• Lot 2 – Approximately 37.55 acres of farmland, situated alongside the Puncheston to Trecwn road. Contained in one block (see plan attached).
• The land is currently let under the terms of two separate secure agricultural tenancies.
• Fenced for livestock.
• Roadside access.
• Private water supply to a series of field water troughs.
• Suitable for a variety of agricultural enterprises.
• Available as a whole or as two separate Lots.
Lot 1 – £160,000.
Lot 2 – £130,000.
A most useful area of agricultural land which extends in all to approximately 81.17 acres, but split in two lots for the purpose of this sale (please refer to the attached plan). Lot 1 is the area hatched green on the plan, which extends in all to approximately 43.62 acres (in three blocks). Lot 2 is the area hatched pink, which extends in all to approximately 37.55 acres.
The land is laid to permanent pasture in the main, although there are some areas of rush (Lot 2) and
scrub (southern block of Lot 1). The land is generally level in nature, although there is a slight slope along the southern boundary. The fields are fenced for livestock and there is a private supply of water serving the field drinking troughs.
The land is situated approximately 2 miles north west of Puncheston, alongside the unclassified minor council road that leads to Trecwn. OS Grid Reference SM 98253090.
The land is held freehold, and is sold subject to the existing secure agricultural tenancies under which it is occupied.
Lot 1 is currently occupied by a party who are paying a rent of £3,200 per annum.
Lot 2 is occupied by a separate party who are paying a rent of £2,800 per annum.
Further information regarding the tenancies can be obtained from the selling agent.